achu

Monday, March 15, 2010

The point of a blog is to be read!

   Ever since I made this blog, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Keep it public, keep it private, for myself, or just like before. Given what happened to my old blog, I wanted to be cautious. But... I let Lenny in, then Agustin. But while writing this, I realize that I'm going to have to keep this blog private if I don't want to censor myself. I've already learned the hard way that I need to have more prudence when it comes to writing things online. Anyone can come in and take things out of context because they wouldn't know if it was satire, sarcasm, a bad mood, or simply venting. I need to learn from the past and continuing to write in a public blog freely is simply not going to cut it. 
   I just don't like the idea of inviting people. But the whole point of the blog was to keep in touch with people. In fact, the point of a blog is to be read!
   (I'm also trying out Tumblr, and deciding what goes there and what goes here is kind of annoying)

No comments:

Post a Comment