achu

Monday, June 20, 2011

Six Flags Monday (and more)

I went to Six Flags today with Thuyet and Kevin. No special reason or anything. 

That is the beauty of a season pass. 

But it was PACKED! Schools must be out because we hadn't seen so many people at Six Flags yet. School groups, families, and douchey guys galore! While Kevin was amazed the lines were so short, Thuyet and I had our mouths open, seeing the longest lines ever. (What does that say about Kevin's luck at Six Flags)

I resorted to taking creeper pictures because I knew those two wouldn't want to actually take any pictures like they knew each other.  

Thuyet is contemplating life as we wait in line for Deja Vu. 

Thuyet is looking away as he contemplates life, while we wait in line for Ridder's. 

Kevin is hot, while Thuyet contemplates life with shade, while we wait in line for Goliath. 

We were in Tatsu and I think he sneezed. 

See if you can spot the creeper. He looks like a tree. 

No, you can't see me in that picture. Even if I was a creeper. Six Flags drained me out today entirely. It was a full on 90+ degree day, so the sun glared down on us while we waited in 40+ minute lines. Add dry eyes and no water to get a very worn out Alex. But I still had a great time, even if Kevin, Thuyet, and I were done like baked potatoes toward the end of our Six Flags adventure. 

Who wants to go next time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment