To fill my television void, especially during the summer of bad television and game shows, I've started watching Love Bites. It's a NBC show that just started (3 episodes in) that has different vignettes about dating and all that love stuff. I like it so far. It's kind of awkward at times, smart, and quirky, but still makes me laugh at the inappropriateness. It's basically Love, Actually but without the heavy British accents or too serious characters.
I'm learning a lot too. I think Agustin, Thuyet, and I will benefit greatly from this television show, especially in the "what not to do" areas. Too bad I'm pretty sure I'm the only who (with Amy, my television twin) who will give it a chance. (It also has all our favorite [cancelled tv show] stars!)
This clip cuts off at the best (worst) part. IT'S SO TRUE.
No comments:
Post a Comment