achu

Monday, September 17, 2012

Today  I had a random urge to just blog. First of all, I realize that this is probably just going to be one of those cycles where I blog intensely for about a week, make several posts a day, until I die out and disappear for a long few months.

But, I'm okay with that. I realized today that I missed having that outlet to just think. I personally find it hard to just insert those long philosophical conversations about life into everyday conversations with my friends- though I guess I do that often enough with Agustin, Gabriel, Leneve, or Bonnie. But still, I wish I had more. When I'm in the car with them or just having coffee, I'm always on the cusp of introducing a topic that I feel like talking about, but then I back off because I don't know if people want to have those types of talks all randomly. Talking about life, growing up, love lives, and tough decisions.

In the past, I always had ways to talk and get all mushy. Speeches in Circle K, committee meetings. I tried to do it at Bellis but I don't think it's very welcome there.

So... obviously the perfect solution is my blog! My best inanimate friend on the world wide web, who will never judge me or tell me to shut up. Time to start you up again and hopefully brush up on my writing as well, because that sure has gone down the drain.




No comments:

Post a Comment