I just started watching a new Korean Drama, which I try not to do unless a) I have time to kill b) need to escape reality c) want to be secretly emotional d) because it's dang good television!
This time I'm watching one called "What's Up Fox." This is the synopsis from Dramawiki: "Single 33 year-old Go Byeong Hee works as a reporter for a sex magazine. She wants more romance and a more respectable life but isn't sure how to get it. 24-year-old Park Chul Su, mechanic and world traveler, is the younger brother of Byeong Hee's best friend. He's a free spirit and not concerned with what the world thinks. One night the two old family friends get drunk and wake up in bed together. Go Byeong Hee wants to forget it ever happened, especially since a good marriage prospect has just made an appearance. Unfortunately for her, Chul Su has other ideas...."
Cougar? Romanic Comedy? I'll give you a try!
I'm on episode 6 so far out of 16 and so far I really like it. The story is not as simple (and a lot more funy/interesting) as wiki puts it out to be because I'm really entertained. It's not one of those dramas that I'd want to stay up all night to finish, but I still look forward to start an episode whenever I have the chance. She's a 33 year old virgin who writes columns in a men's sexy magazine who puts on a front that she's super experienced in that field. He is this 24 year old charismatic funny guy who seems like a lady's man that's all buff... who also happens to be a virgin. BAM! I wonder why I already like this drama.... hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment