I haven't done anything.
This whole week, I've basically just stayed at home with the exception of work, library, and the gym. I feel like if there's nothing interesting enough to take a picture of, it's not worth it to write, just to write.
But! Today, my day was... full of ups and downs.
In the morning, I went to get my monthly facial but instead of my usual asian lady, I got another one (that was not as good AND extra painful!)
I went to the gym, lost my keys, and had to go back and found them.
I went to the PYSO staff pool party and despite being the only early 20's single guy there, I had lots of fun because I got to watch all the cute Hapa babies. Seriously, I never knew how fun being friends (first, coworkers later) with younger (younger as in early to middle 30's) moms and dads would be. It's kind of dangerous because I feel my paternal (it exists!) clock starting.
Then after some traffic that was unrelated to CARMAGEDDON (or as Agustin put it, Pearl Carbor), I got to Amy's where Agustin, her, and me had an adult night out. We were originally going to go to a place called Javier's (filled with fancy model/douchey people dressed like they're going clubbing) (I wish I was you!) , but when we got there at 7:30, we were told a table would be available at 9:30 to 10PM. "Ummm.... no, we can come back for drinks" We ended up eating at a fancy Italian restaurant nearby Crystal Cove still, where I subsequently left my wallet and had to go back later. It was some good food.
We tried going back to Javier's at 9:30PM again but we were once again told that we'd have to wait another 45 minutes to an hour and after some deliberation, we decided to bounce and try another place. I swear, that place is like a club. It's exclusiveness and Vegas Lounge-like atmosphere makes me hate it, but also want it so bad, at least once. (I'm not one of those bandwagoners at all right?)
We tried going back to Javier's at 9:30PM again but we were once again told that we'd have to wait another 45 minutes to an hour and after some deliberation, we decided to bounce and try another place. I swear, that place is like a club. It's exclusiveness and Vegas Lounge-like atmosphere makes me hate it, but also want it so bad, at least once. (I'm not one of those bandwagoners at all right?)
After that craziness, we tried going to another place to just chill and get a drink or so......but..... I discovered I left my wallet back at the Italian place....so we bounced. (It's not a party foul but a party night foul?)
We eventually ended up at 85C for some dessert and I FINALLY remember to take pictures. Geez, why do I fail so much at taking pictures? (and we also randomly run into Linda!)
I hope next week looks up because otherwise, my poor blog will suffer!
No comments:
Post a Comment