achu

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fob Shot

I woke up this morning and got ready to go to Yoga, which I haven't gone to on Thursday mornings.... in quite a while. But as I was about to leave my room, I saw it.

What is that on my arm? 

Why... is my tiny bug bite I got from San Diego... suddenly red, swollen, and gross?! 

**few seconds later**

Hey, it kind of looks like I have a fob shot! 

That's how my mind thinks, ladies and gentlemen. I kept thinking as I walked out the door "Oh gosh, people are going to think I'm a fob." And then I ran back into my room to take a picture so when I told the story, they'd get it. 


This is a bad picture and I swear I'm not trying to show off any skin. I think the painting of the horses behind me neutralizes all seriousness/manliness that I'd pretend to portray anyway. It's too hot to wear a shirt when I'd just sweat through it in 5 minutes of yoga too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment