After kayaking, the three of us went to Road to Seoul because Thuyet suggested right when we started our kayak adventure that we get Kbbq for lunch (and because I wanted to try something another kbbq than Ha Jae Chong for once).
Meat. and more meat. and even more meat. It felt so good at first, and at second, but at the end of the third plate of meat... I suddenly felt that it was prooooooobably a mistake to eat so much. (especially on my "Be good to yourself and your body birthday month")
After I got home, I showered and then promptly took a nap, partly because it was insanely hot and partly because I didn't have the willpower to resist such monumental food coma urges.
When I woke up a couple of hours later, suddenly my mom was in front of me and told me to hurry up and eat dinner. "DINNER?!?!" my brain yelled at me. "Oh HELLLLLL NO you don't" my entire body seemed to shout.
But I did. How could I not? My mom just ordered me to eat something she brought home.
Guess what?
It was more meat.
Luckily, right afterwards, I retreated to my room and... promptly tried to take another nap. But this time I failed, probably because my subconscious refused to allow me to steep to such hobo lows, and partly because by then I was wired from the energy I called up to finish my meal.
So what am I doing right now? I just got home from the gym after trying to work off this fatty day and after spending some time in the sauna trying to clean my pores of all that is Korean Barbecue. (Take that meat sweats!) I'm currently drinking bottles and bottles of water, ate an apple, and hope to the dear lord that my system is not messed up tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment