I have to say that Monica and Tiffany throw the best family/graduation parties.
At Monica's, it was my first time seeing an actual ice luge and so many people playing beer pong, dancing, video games, having a good time, etc.
At Tiffany's last night, it was my first time at a party that was basically catered by a Taco Truck AND had a professional bartender with an open bar.
Even though I was probably a little out of place considering none of the other old folks (besides Cheriz) were there, I had a great time just being there to celebrate. More shots! More tacos! More Tiffany! More Monica!
I hope I get to hang out with those peoples more! I think I always end up having a great time, even if I end up meeting new people most of the time (aka Alvaro and Adrian and Eunice)
No comments:
Post a Comment