I have a void to fill in my heart
(well, I guess I have many voids to fill in my heart)
BUT I am talking today about my tv void. While everyone else is celebrating summer, graduations, vacations, I'm in mourning. Every. single. one. of my television shows (and if you know me, you know I have way too many) is on hiatus or had their season finales a couple of weeks ago. With that, I have hours upon hours suddenly free each week, of which I have no idea what to do.
No Good Wife? No NCIS? Not even the reliable sitcoms, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Happy Endings, The Middle, How I Met Your Mother, etc etc?
(this coupled upon the US government cracking down on streaming websites like re1ease.net... I don't even know what shows are on what day, they just all blurred together)
What is a tv addict to do when there is no tv to watch... for several weeks until the super boring (and reality tv shows catered to dumb people) come on that are both meh and seemingly endless! (at this point, the health conscious are probably thinking, "This is why the youth of america are obese, when there is a nice sunny day outside and endless possibilities of outdoor adventuring").
Regardless, I already miss my television shows. Fringe? Bones? House? Grey's Anatomy (worst season finale ever)? Everything else?! KDramas are good and all but... I need my english. I don't want to read subtitles all the time, especially when half the time they are Engrish!
Luckily, I remembered one thing today. Good Ole Top Chef. It's still on and has a couple of episodes to go! So to realitytvfan.org I go! Good bye hour, hello food porn and stressed out Master chefs.
Did you know that the acidity in lemon juice can cook raw tuna? (The smaller the pieces of tuna, the faster it cooks). So when you put a bunch of lemon juice on your sushi... are you still eating raw sushi?
*Update from Top Chef*
No comments:
Post a Comment