Today, I woke up and thought "What a beautiful day!" It was one of those mornings where I jumped out of bed and was ready to seize the day, and all sorts of other cliche aphorisms.
And then I logged on Facebook.
What is this? One of my students tagged me in a photo? What photo could this be? I don't remember taking any photos for PYSO.
And... it's one of those "tag your friend who embodies this personality or trait"pictures. Oh, Pokemon edition!
I was tagged as Snorlax.
| Underneath Snorlax, it said "Gentle Giant" |
Ordinarily I'd think "Aw, that's kind of cute. My students include me on their friend tag things." But this morning, all that went through my mind was "SNORLAX?" The pokemon that is known for being huge, eats and sleeps all day, and blocks paths?!
But then my outrage lessened and my heart softened as I read Alex Chu "Gentle Giant." Well... you win student, I'm going back to going "awww."
Also, I remember talking to Julie about cute bento boxes and when I was searching a Snorlax picture, I found this!
So Cute!
I just google image searched "Cute bento box"and I think my head exploded a tiny bit.
PS HAPPY 100TH POST ALEX'S BLOG!
No comments:
Post a Comment