achu

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dropbox

A few weeks ago (maybe months), James sent me an invitation to use Dropbox and I'm pretty sure Agustin asked me about it also a week after that. 

I signed up because I do whatever these tech gurus tell me but never once used it. 

But yesterday, when I was having a heartfelt catch-up with Monica, she told me that Tiffany sends music through dropbox. 

What? Tiffany sends her music? 

Dropbox, I'm in!

Here's a backstory: senior year in college, Tiffany would send me, James, and Amy some different songs through email every so often. It was always good music that was a mix of hits, indie, and feel good that I never would have discovered without her. But after we graduated and Tiffany got busy, the emails stopped coming (to the sadness of everyone but when you're busy, what can you do?). 

So as soon as I found out, I installed it and voila! I can get cool music Tiffany thinks I'd like that is downloaded to my computer :) 

I don't even know what I'm doing with Dropbox since Tiffany basically baby-stepped me through it, but maybe I'll learn how to do it and start sending music too. But for now, I'll share whatever Tiffany sends me via youtube on my blog. 

Thanks Tiffany :) I feel the happy vibes through the music

No comments:

Post a Comment