achu

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm 23.

Mom: How's your lip doing?
My lower lip's been itching for two weeks now so I went in to the doctor's and he prescribed me something to stop the itching since normal anti histamines aren't cutting it. Stupid allergies. 
Me: It's fine. The medicine burns my lip when I put it on now though
Mom: Why?
Me: I looked it up and it says that's what it feels like sometimes. The ointment I got is commonly for yeast infections. Don't worry, my doctor said I don't have that. I called him and asked him haha
Mom: What's a yeast infection?
Me: Umm.. it's a common problem for women down there  I gestured in the area 
Mom: So, , you make out with a lot of girls, huh?
Me: Mom! That is totallllly not the case! You can get it other ways!

With that I ran away to my room.

I'm 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment